The Public scholarship, Development, Disability and Maintenance Fund of the Republic of Slovenia has granted co-financing to 10 employers who participated in the practical training of Academia students in the academic year 2015/2016 for a total amount of EUR 8,193.75.
Would you like Academia students to practice in your company?
- Business: Commerce, Accounting, Tourism
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Security Engineering
- Media Production: Audio, Video, Photography, Graphic Design, Web Design
Duration: 100 days (800 hours)
A summary of the obligations that the company has in undertaking the compulsory practice of a student
- Contract with a school or faculty on providing compulsory practice to a student.
- Student registration in case of injury at work with M12 form.
- After applying for insurance, the employer must pay a contribution for insurance for occupational injuries and occupational diseases in the amount of EUR 4.63 per month (the amount is valid in 2015).
- The student can receive a reward (depending on internal acts, collective agreements, …). The prize is tax-free up to 172 EUR, and the difference above this amount is taxed with income tax.
- From the prize that a student receives, it is also necessary to pay a contribution for health insurance at the rate of 6,36%.
- The REK-1a form must be submitted when paying the prize.
- The employer is also obliged to provide the student with reimbursement of the food and transport costs (they are tax deductible up to the amounts specified in the Regulation)