The public scholarship, development, disability and maintenance fund of the Republic of Slovenia granted co-financing to 6 employers who participated in the practical training of students in the academic year 2016/2017 for a total amount of EUR 5,625.00.
Would you like to have Academia students on the internship at your company?
Send us a message at email@example.com or call us on the phone at 02 228 35 35. The organizer of internships will introduce you to the possibilities of participating and involving students in your work processes.
- Business: Commerce, Accounting & Finance or Tourism
- Civil engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Security Engineering
- Media Production (Audio, Video, Photo, Graphics, Web)
Duration: up to 100 days (up to 800 hours)
A summary of the obligations that the company has in undertaking the compulsory practice of a student:
- Signing a contract with a school or faculty on providing the compulsory internship to a student.
- Student registration in case of injury at work with form M12.
- After applying for insurance, the employer must pay insurance contribution for occupational injuries and occupational diseases in the amount of EUR 4.63 per month, the amount is valid in 2015.
- The student can receive a reward (depending on internal acts, collective agreements, …). Up to 172 EUR, the prize is tax free, the difference above this amount is taxed with income tax.
- From the prize that a student or student receives, it is also necessary to pay a contribution for health insurance at the rate of 6,36%.
- The REK-1a form must be submitted when paying the reward.
- The employer is also obliged to provide the student with reimbursement of the food costs during work and transport to work and from work (they are tax-deductible up to the amounts specified in the Regulation).
Please find more information on this link.